Architect / Senior Architect
Excellent learning environment with the freedom to be creative
What you will do
- You will be working on exciting Mixed-Use, Retail and Commercial projects for our Top Tier Clients
- You will get involved in projects across Asia Pacific
- You will brainstorm with a team of young, bright, and truly creative architects and designers to create unique architectural designs
- You will develop schematic designs, concepts and plans.
- You will prepare presentation drawings, diagrams, layouts, material selections, 3D model visualizations, and narratives.
- You will prepare SketchUp models, rendering images and walkthrough animation.
- You will assist with client presentations and attend project meetings
- You will be expected to speak up, give the team your opinion and insights
- You will be mentored, coached and trained to ensure your career success
What you will need
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience in Architecture
- Be a Registered Architect
- A passion to be truly creative and a strong desire to work in a team with great architects and designers
- A strong command of AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up and other graphic presentation software
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- A willingness to travel across Asia Pacific
- Fluent communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Architect
Lead8 is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates